Gaming consoles as the Nintendo 3DS have become very useful in our everyday life. Adults are now able to play games and also to browse the internet thanks to connected consoles as Xbox 360 or PS3. Now users enjoy a new way of entertainment by introducing the 3D technology. Traditional PC games are now out.
Nintendo 3DS includes the following features:
- Cameras: with 3 cameras the device allows an optimal interaction
- Activity Log enables to keep a record of the games you played
- Augmented reality gives another approach for gaming console by giving the ability to show real time graphics within simply scanning a QR code
- StreetPass and SpotPass Mode: the system supports multiplayer gameplay via a local wireless connection or over the Internet
- Internet browser
- Mii: the famous character from the Wii are also available on Nintendo 3DS
- E-Reader to download e-books, magazines and newspapers onto both 3DS’ and Wii’ use
- Video content: the system has 3D movie and video playback capability
This last feature allows the ability to use Netflix and also to benefit from its 100,000 DVD titles.
However, as Netflix is only available in a restricted area, users are often wondering how they can access to Netflix outside the US.
Unblocking Netflix with a VPN
This system encrypts your data in a tunnel which provides a total privacy and anonymity.
Top 3 best VPN providers to unblock Netflix on the Nintendo 3DS
Server locations: US + 37 countries
Server locations: US + 5 countries
Exclusive for Start-VPN.com visitors
Server locations: US + 11 countries
The Nintendo 3DS stands as a symbol of a renewal in the gaming console market. It shows that adults too are able to play games. But Nintendo also managed to reach this success thanks to the multiple features of this console.
Watching Netflix on the Nintendo 3DS opens a new world of abilities by giving you the ability to access to entertainment content wherever you have an internet access. But suscribing to a VPN also provides the capacity to access to secure your communications on devices like iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Blackberry, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab…