I used to use a very popular VPN in China and switched to Astrill at the suggestion of a friend. I'm very glad I did. There's a lot to like about Astrill:
- easy sign up, download, and use
- option to pay monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, or annually (gets more economical when you sign up for the longer terms)
- you can download the program to multiple computers, although only sign in on one at a time (makes sense)
- fast connection
- easy to toggle on and off
- no connection drops, no hiccups
Overall a very reliable VPN. I've not had to contact support as there haven't been any problems whatsoever.